Wordly Wise 3000 3rd Ed: Wordly Wise 3000 is the only vocabulary curriculum that spans from kindergarten through 12th grade. The continuity that only Wordly Wise offers is one reason why so many teachers and parents like this program. The words chosen for Wordly Wise 3000 were selected to expand critical grade level vocabulary and improve reading comprehension. Words from each lesson are commonly encountered in grade-level literature, content area reading, textbooks, and high stakes tests like the PSAT, SAT, and ACT. Test books are available for every level of this curriculum.
The 3rd edition of Wordly Wise 3000 is closely aligned with the Common Core and State Standards, National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) Standards, and the International reading Association (IRA) Standards. Wordly Wise 3000 offers a world of benefits:
- Closes the gap for students entering school with limited vocabularies
- Oral and visual focus meets K-1 developmental needs and supports both English Language Learners and struggling learners
- Prepares children for content-area reading they will encounter in later grades
- Provides additional opportunities to practice and reinforce vocabulary learning with students' families
- Unique, two-week lesson plan teaches and reinforces words and concepts in 20-25 minutes a day
See the Wordly Wise Word List: By Level.
See the Wordly Wise Word List: Alphabetical.
Recommended for kindergarten to 12th grade. Published by Educators Publishing Service.